***NOW UPDATED to JBSourceryV5.2-GSM [04/21/13]***
I am not Team Sourcery. I just flashed it for your preview.
Give THANKS at their XDA post. It's worth flashing.
How to Team Sourcery's JBSourcery v5.1
- Download Rom and Gapps to your Phone's Storage drive and boot into recovery
- Clear davlik cache
- Wipe data/cache
- Install your Chosen Team Sourcery Rom
- Install Gapps
- Boot into Rom
- Sign in and wait for all market apps to Restore
- After market apps have restored Reboot again
- Do Not use titanium to restore data for anything other than games.
- If you do this and have bugs reinstall without using titanium and if reproducable than please file a bug report.
- http://d-h.st/quM (Gapps)
- http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip (Gapps w/Photosphere)
- NavBar, NavRing,Toggle’s redone
- –Note some funtions in these areas reverted due to rebuild
- New Kernel-Faster, closing apps fixed
- Tons of fixes from aokp,slimrom,xyaosp,Google
- alternate signal layout
- updated the sourcery dashclock with latest source
- Sourcery tools update-faster, large data usage decrease.
- contacts change color of numbers/symbols
- New theming in tools for contacts
- removed trickstermod-gnexuspart/performace apps added
- BlackList in phone app
- ability to dismiss missed calls
- mms-fixed unreadable text
- Bean picker more integrated into the rom for easier use
- –for those that like Johnny’s great tool here
- MagicClock redone and working again
- wifi-allow change country codes,adhoc(ibbs),frequency selection
- Tons and tons of patching, performance enhancements, bug fixes.
- Version 5.2 has been reworked and rebuilt and we feel you will see the difference!
JBSourcery Change Log for 5.1
- Apollo Music App removed
- Pie improvements
- DashClock-tools extension
- LTE connection reporting improvements.
- fixed fc in security settings
- New kernel-Based off BuckMarble
- Source all Binaries updated- wake lock issues fixed
- PGM Support App updates
- New gapps at release site
- Hopefully(fixed reboots )
- changes to allow koushes superuser to work-MarcLandis
- DeskClock improvements
- Blue tooth improvements(???) heard this one before
- Stability improvements and memory usage improvements